- Perform in-line data entry on a regular browse. Do updates on a browse without a separate form. Enter data directly on the browse. Identify entry controls on your window, and they're automatically placed on the browse for in-place data-entry. Provide along with your regular update form if desired.
- Get action headers. Use column headers to change sort orders. Press the header a second time to reverse the sort order. Optionally, use the headers to select tabs, use built-in key, or use a custom order.
- Bold tabs highlight current order.
- Supports Rolodex-style tabs to locate records.
- Control selector bar color for "inactive browses" on mutil-browse windows.
- Display Locatior enables your users to see the locator value as they type it. This control template uses a string on the window to display the current value of an incremental locator.
All Super Browse code is visible in the template - no black-box DLLs.